If you really want to have some fun today, do a quick overview of what’s happening in generative AI:
- Midjourney 5 has arrived with better hands, better teeth, and exceptional photorealism.
- Microsoft is getting ready to incorporate GPT-4 into its full Office suite.
- Google has started to roll out its own version of generative AI assistance to the Google Workspace.
- In case you’ve been otherwise engaged this past week, GPT-4 is now available from ChatGPT.
- APIs for the OpenAI suite of generative AI tools can now be purchased on a usage basis.
(ICYMI, I did a short demo of GPT-4 during this week’s #Web3Wednesday Livestream. You can watch it here.)
Take all of these semi-related stories together and fast forward six months… everything we do in the office – from email to spreadsheets to decks to analysis to chat – will be assisted by AI. Everything.
Let that sink in over the weekend.
Author’s note: This is not a sponsored post. I am the author of this article and it expresses my own opinions. I am not, nor is my company, receiving compensation for it.