We all struggle with hectic schedules, but with the right tools we can keep our sanity. That’s because technology can help us become much more efficient at our jobs.
I created a list of top tools to keep us on time and on track. Check these tools out and become more productive today!
- Producteev – The task management software is much more than a simple to-do list; it’s a powerful tool that will help you manage your team and inspire the staff to work faster and more efficiently.
- RoboForm – What’s more frustrating than forgetting your passwords? Roboform is a useful password manager for important log-in details.
- Dropbox – The cloud software lets you store important files online and sync them across all devices. You can also use Dropbox to collaborate with members of your team and share files with anyone who needs them.
- Google Docs – Wouldn’t you love a faster and more efficient way to store and share documents? Google Docs allows you to create documents, databases, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings and more.
- Evernote – The app lets you write anything from short lists and reminders to lengthy considerations and research details. You can also capture handwritten notes and add them to the proper Evernote collection.
- Google Voice – Many business owners use their mobile phones as a primary business contact but don’t want to share their number with anyone. Thanks to Google Voice, people can contact you without affecting your privacy. The app also serves as a voicemail system.
- Pocket – When you find an online source you would like to view later, simply put it in Pocket and save for further access.
- Boomerang for Gmail – You can schedule when to send and receive messages and turn your email into a customer relationship management system. For example, if you work late and need to send an email in the morning, you can schedule it for 7 am.
- NinjaEssays – All business owners need an effective content marketing campaign. You are too busy to write your own posts and publish them on regular basis, so you need to delegate that part of the job to someone who understands what great online content is all about. At custom writing service NinjaEssays.com, you can hire writers who will complete any type of content you need, as well as editors who will bring your own writing to perfection.
Robert is a freelance writer from NYC. Circle him on Google+!