Executive Briefings & Floor Tours
We’re back in Las Vegas (January 9-12, 2024) with customized executive briefings, floor tours, and some of the most popular networking events and educational tracks at the show.
Attend In-Person or Online
Since 1996, thousands of C-suite executives, marketers, media buyers, brand managers, policy makers, and engineers maximized their time at the show by taking one of our tours, or participating in one of our breakfasts, cocktail parties or dinners. Vox dubbed Shelly Palmer “the King of CES Tour Guides.”
Our interactive walking executive briefings & floor tours are strategically aligned with your specific objectives to provide your team with useful information and actionable insights. Work with our subject matter experts to create and customize your executive experience or choose one of our CES experience frameworks and we’ll customize it to fit your needs.
Why Shelly Palmer Tours?
Shelly Palmer Executive Briefings & Floor Tours have a singular mission – to help you maximize your time at CES® – the most exciting, awesome and amazing tech conference in the world. CES is “the” place to be in January. But with so much to see and do, it can also be overwhelming and a bit confusing. That’s why Shelly Palmer Executive Briefings & Floor Tours are highly curated and focused on the most important trends, emerging technologies and innovation.
Our walking tours are super efficient and our experienced tour guides will not only help you explore, but offer you actionable insights for your business.
Your experience at CES is our highest priority. Our goal is to make sure you see what you need to see, get the information you need, and to make your time with us frictionless, entertaining and delightful.
Shelly Palmer Executive Briefings & Floor Tours are created and curated by the senior management team at The Palmer Group. We are trusted strategic advisors to the c-suites of leading digital media, content, broadcasting, publishing and technology firms. We focus on the nexus of content, hardware, software and brands and are subject matter experts in consumer technology, media, entertainment, advertising and marketing. Our advisors are experts in the fields of digital strategy, data science, marketing, branding, and business development.
Our tours and events are designed to help you leverage our expertise, our relationships and our experience at CES. That’s why thousands of c-suite executives, marketers, media buyers, brand managers, policy makers, and engineers rely on us.
East or West? Which Shelly Palmer Tech Briefing & Floor Tour is right for you?
Shelly Palmer Executive Briefings & Tours are perfect if you need actionable insights and in-depth understanding of the technology and trends on display at CES. We offer tours of Tech East and Tech West. Led by experienced subject matter experts, our senior tour guides will take you on a journey through CES with a narrative crafted and curated to inform, enlighten and entertain you.
In 2024, over 140,000 people will gather at CES to see more than 3,200 exhibits — covering 2.3 million square feet. There will be over 10,000 new product announcements. While this is an incredible amount of information to interpret – we’ve spent all year making sure we know what you must see, who you must meet and what we need to do to create the very best, most informative, most enjoyable experience you can have at CES.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list of Shelly Palmer CES® Tour FAQs. If you need more information, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212-532-3880 or request information.
- Why should I choose a ShellyPalmer CES Tour?
- Who is Shelly Palmer?
- Who leads Shelly Palmer tours?
- Who plans the Shelly Palmer CES Tours?
- How do you choose products and services for inclusion in a Shelly Palmer CES Tour?
- How can I get my product or service included in a Shelly Palmer CES Tour?
- Our Opinion, That’s a Fact!
- How long has the ShellyPalmer team been doing tours?
- Why should I take a tour at CES?
- Who produces the tours?
- What will I experience on the tour?
- How long are the Floor Tours?
- How do I sign up for a CES Floor Tour?
- What Tech Briefings & Floor Tours Do You Offer?
- What do the CES Floor Tours Include?
- Who can I contact for more information?
Why should I choose a Shelly Palmer CES Tour?
Since 1996, thousands of c-suite executives, marketers, media buyers, brand managers, policy makers, and engineers maximized their time at the show by taking one of our tours, or participating in one of our breakfasts, cocktail parties or dinners. Vox dubbed Shelly Palmer “the King of CES Tour Guides.” Back to FAQs.
Who is Shelly Palmer?
Shelly Palmer is CEO at The Palmer Group, a technology focused strategic advisory practice. He is a trusted strategic advisor to the C-Suite of leading digital media, content, broadcasting and technology firms and a key driver of market, technology and strategic direction, as well as acquisition strategies, for his clients. You may also know him as Fox 5 New York’s on-air tech expert, his commentary on CNN and CNBC or from his books. You can read his full bio here. Back to FAQs.
Who leads Shelly Palmer tours?
Our Executive Briefings and Floor Tours are led by an exceptional group of senior industry advisors. We believe that the Shelly Palmer tour guides are best in the business. Back to Questions.
Who plans the Shelly Palmer CES Tours?
Shelly Palmer tours at CES are created by The Palmer Group with support from our team of subject matter experts and technology analysts. Back to FAQs.
How do you choose products and services for inclusion in a Shelly Palmer CES Tour?
We choose products and services based on relevance, engineering, design, function, value, price, potential popularity, potential to augment, enhance or change consumer behavior, usefulness and market leadership. We are not compensated for featuring any exhibit or product on our tours. Products and services must meet our stated criteria for inclusion. Back to FAQs.
How can I get my product or service included in a Shelly Palmer CES Tour?
If you are interested in having your exhibit featured in one of our 2024 Tech Briefing and Floor Tours or having your products or services included in our 2024 CE Trend report, please contact our client services department. Please note: Submitting your information does not in any way obligate us to include your exhibit in any of our CES material or tours. Back to FAQs.
Our Opinion, That’s a Fact!
All opinions expressed on our tours are solely those of our tour guides and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Palmer Group, and may have been previously disseminated by Shelly Palmer on television, radio, internet or another medium. Our opinions are based upon information we consider reliable, but neither The Palmer Group nor its affiliates and/or subsidiaries warrant its completeness or accuracy, and it should not be relied upon as such. Shelly Palmer, our tour guides and/or subsidiaries or affiliates are not under any obligation to update or correct any information provided. Shelly Palmer’s statements and opinions and those of our tour guides are subject to change without notice. No part of our compensation is related to the specific opinions expressed. Back to FAQs.
How long has the Shelly Palmer team been doing tours?
Shelly Palmer has been curating floor tours and Executive Experiences at CES (the Consumer Electronics Show) since 1996. Each year thousands of global c-suite executives, marketers, media buyers, brand managers, policy makers, government officials, technologists and thought leaders maximized their time at the show by taking one of our tours, or participating in one of our breakfasts, cocktail parties or dinners. We offer deep-knowledge subject matter expertise and strategic counsel to brands, media, advertising, entertainment and technology companies with a special emphasis on digital media, social media and empowered consumers. Back to FAQs.
Why should I take a tour at CES?
CES is big and crowded. There is an overwhelming amount of information to sort through and an exceptionally large geographic footprint. We help our clients make CES smaller and more manageable. The Shelly Palmer Executive Briefings & Floor Tours have been created to help you maximize your time at CES. Back to FAQs.
Who produces the tours?
Shelly Palmer Executive Briefings & Floor Tours are produced exclusively by The Palmer Group and it is solely responsible for its content. Back to FAQs.
What will I experience on the tour?
Our Senior Advisors lead our clients on a ~1 ½-hour walking tour of the either Tech East or Tech West. There are four Tech Briefing & Floor Tour Frameworks to choose from or, we can customize a Tech Briefing & Floor Tour to meet your business objectives. Tech East Tours (Las Vegas Convention Center & West Hall) will showcase innovative technology from today’s top categories (North Hall, Central Hall, and West Hall). Tech West Tours (Venetian) will feature companies and innovations shaping the future. Back to FAQs.
How long are the Floor Tours?
Each floor tour is approximately 1½ hours. Back to FAQs.
How do I sign up for a CES Floor Tour?
What Executive Briefings & Floor Tours Do You Offer?
Choose a tour framework or let us customize a tour for your needs:
- Business Leaders Tour – Designed for senior marketing, management and technology executives, this 90+ minute walking tour of Tech East features actionable insights focused on doing business in a connected world and turning data into action. The Business Leaders Tours showcase innovations in audio, automotive electronics, gaming, video, wireless devices, wireless services, and digital imaging/photography.
- Technology, Media & Entertainment Tour – You will be guided through the best of Tech East curated by a subject matter expert who specializes in digital transformation at the nexus of media, entertainment, marketing and technology. The Technology, Media & Entertainment Tours showcase innovations in audio, automotive electronics, gaming, video, wireless devices, wireless services, and digital imaging/photography.
- Technology Officers (CTO, CPO, CIO) Tour – Specifically designed for technology executives, this 90+ minute walking tour features actionable insights focused on product design and turning data into action. A senior TPG product manager/engineer will show you the latest technologies and business models, state-of-the-art software platforms, and help you apply them to your business.
- Smart Tech and IoT Tour – You will be guided through the best of Tech West by a Shelly Palmer subject matter expert who specializes in Internet of Things, media, entertainment and marketing. Tech West encompasses revolutions in fitness and health, the Internet of Things, sensors and other high-growth technologies changing the way we live, work and play.
What do the CES Floor Tours Include?
- Pre-CES Strategy Session
- Invitation to the Palmer Group Pre-CES Webinar
- Private curated experiences led by Senior Advisors
- Wireless Headsets so you won’t miss a word
Who can I contact for more information?
To get the most out of CES, please fill in the form below.
If the form is not visible, click here.
CES® is the registered trademark of The Consumer Technology Association.®
The Palmer Group is not endorsed by, affiliated with, or sponsored by CES.