More Facebook Friends Means More Stress


A recent survey by Edinburgh Napier University revealed that the more friends you have on Facebook, the more likely the social networking site will stress you out. 12% of the respondents averaged 117 friends and said that Facebook made them stressed out. The remaining 88% had roughly 75 friends and were stress free. Read the full article at

About Shelly Palmer

Shelly Palmer is the Professor of Advanced Media in Residence at Syracuse University’s S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications and CEO of The Palmer Group, a consulting practice that helps Fortune 500 companies with technology, media and marketing. Named LinkedIn’s “Top Voice in Technology,” he covers tech and business for Good Day New York, is a regular commentator on CNN and writes a popular daily business blog. He's a bestselling author, and the creator of the popular, free online course, Generative AI for Execs. Follow @shellypalmer or visit



PreviousGoogle Introduces One Pass Payment System NextCellular Data Overwhelming Networks

Get Briefed Every Day!

Subscribe to my daily newsletter featuring current events and the top stories in technology, media, and marketing.